- OUR FLEET
- GET a QUOTE
- CONTACT US
A stunning 49.90m Ortona Navi yacht Mar (formerly hull builders for Perini Navi) launched in 2008. With a transatlantic range, she offers the very latest innovations in technology and is built as per the norm of a passenger vessel (ISM and Solas). The high technology in construction already initiated in 1973 by Ortona Navi when they started to build the hull of the first sailing yachts, which has given the shipyard of these yachts a worldwide renowned name.
The yacht Mar is beautifully illuminated at night with white skirting boards and a colorated led exterior. The interiors throughout the yacht are decorated in oak wood panelling (Rovere/light wood) with wooden flooring in Wenge.
Length: 49.90 metres (163′ 9″)
Beam: 9.19 metres (30′ 2″)
Draft: 2.75 metres (9′)
Number of crew: 11
Builder: Ortona Navi International
Naval architect: Ing. Piergallini
Hull construction: Steel
Hull configuration: Displacement
Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Gym/exercise equipment, Stabilisers at anchor, WiFi connection on board
Engines: 2 x Caterpillar 3512 B – 1575hp each @ 1600rpm
1175kW @ 1600rpm each
Generators: 2 x diesel CAT C9 150 kW @ 1500 hp
Emergency generator also available
Zero speed stabilizers Vosper double system
Cruising speed: 12
Fuel consumption: 400 Litres/Hr
Mar Number of cabins: 6
Cabin configuration: 6 Double
Bed configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Convertible
Number of guests: 12
Mar Tenders + toys: – Tender Alson 750 EFB 8.5m with inboard Volvo Penta Diesel Engine 190hp (2008)
– Zodiac Rescue Boat, 4.20m Project 25hp (2008)
– 1 wave-runner 3 seater Yamaha 4-stroke 140hp/400cc (2008)
– stand-up jet ski
– Jacuzzi (6 persons)
Diving with complete set of diving suits, bottles and 1 spare cylinder, snorkelling gear, wetsuits, donuts, banana, wakeboard, water-skis and mono-ski’s, fishing gear,
– trampoline, aquaglide – acquired in June 2011.
– Gym equipment available
MAR MAIN DECK
– Aft Deck: Large comfortable white settee with a small table. On the side, small settee.
– Saloon: connected/opened with a large TV saloon. Three white leather settees with sculpted mosaique round table.
In the TV saloon, there is a white settee with large LCD TV.
– Main pantry and galley: A fully equipped modern pantry with a wine cellar and two elevators, one to the upper deck and the other to the crew quarters.
– Master Suite: All doors and one panel in olive wood. Spacious and situated on the main deck, it has a private corridor and is linked to the study. Large vanity. The master suite has one very large ensuite showeroom in onyx with double entrance for his and hers, with a large jacuzzi bathroom in the middle. The wall is encrusted in Quartz Fossile Nautilus. Separate showeroom and separate WC.
MAR LOWER DECK
On the lower deck there are four elegant cabins:
– Two twin cabins that can be converted into double cabins (double bed size: 2m x 1m65) with a small office. Both cabins have ensuite showerooms, with the shower cabins decorated in blue mosaique.
– Two spacious double cabins with ensuite showerooms with silver mosaique, and open dressing areas (bed size: 2m x 1m80/ 2m x 1m74).
MAR UPPER DECK
– Aft Deck: large settee with a dining table for twelve.
– Saloon/Dining Room: long white leather settee, with large state of the art glass dining table for twelve. The formal dining room and saloon are served by the adjacent pantry. There is also a dayhead on the upper deck.
– One double cabin (upper deck) with panoramic view, with ensuite showeroom in blue mosaique. The bed is 1m65 x 1m94.
MAR SUN DECK
Large sunbathing area with jacuzzi for six, and table for eight.
– Table and settee.
All cabins have safes (master has three), mini-bars and lots of wardrobe space, LCD TVs and Sky TV with independent decoders for every cabin, DVD, radio and CD player. Each deck has its own independent music system.