Which licenses are accepted?

Licenses and certificates corresponding to the Croatian program and containing the verification of the state are accepted by the Croatian and Greek authorities. The VHF license is obligatory, as well.

Most of the RYA licenses are accepted (www.rya.org.uk) for sailing in Croatian and Greek territorial waters.

If you are not sure about the validity of your certificate, please check if it is listed here.

Which Licenses Are Accepted Europe Yachts Charter